iSeahorse on iPhone and Android
You can easily post your seahorse observations to iSeahorse using your smartphone. Here's how you do it:
1. Download iSeahorse Explore from the App Store.
2. Open the app and tap the 'Add an observation' button.
3. Enter your observation data as you would on the iSeahorse website.
4. Don't forget to add a photo if you have one. Tap the camera button in the top right-hand corner of the 'Add observation' page to access your photos.
5. Save your observation.
6. Tap the 'Observations' icon in the navigation bar at the bottom of the page. A list of all your current observations will appear. Tap the 'Sync observation' button.
1. Download the iNaturalist app from Google Play.
2. Open the app and tap the 'Projects' button.
3. On the 'projects' page, tap 'iSeahorse.' This will load a list of seahorse species.
4. If you know what species you saw, or want to take a guess, click the 'Add' button next to that species. Enter your data as you would on the iSeahorse website. Don't forget to add a photo (if you have one) by tapping the camera icon in the top right hand corner of the page. Tap 'Save' when you're done.
5. If you don't know the species and don't want to guess, click the 'Add observation' button at the top of the list. In the observation form, just write 'seahorse' as the species name and enter the rest of your data. Again, remember to add your photo if you have one. Tap 'Save' when you're done.
6. Tap the 'Observations' button. A list of all your current observations will appear. Tap the 'Sync observations' button.
Contact us directly at [email protected]. And be sure to check out the tutorials for each app. You can find these by tapping on the 'Settings' button in their respective navigation bars.