iSeahorse Trends: Online Training Course
Interested in becoming an iSeahorse population trends monitor? We offer a fast, fun, and free online training course that will help you get started.
Through this course, you will learn how to monitor wild seahorses and their habitats and share your scientific data with iSeahorse.
The data you collect with enable researchers to track population status, reveal potential impacts from human activities, and discover new aspects of seahorse biology — pointing the way forward for conservation action.
Are you ready to get started? Register today!
- Learn how to find possible locations for seahorses
- Understand how citizen scientists can contribute data for conservation and research
- Identify different species of seahorses
- Be able to collect data on seahorses and their habitat underwater and submit data to iSeahorse
- Seven lectures, 55 minutes in total